We want you !
The International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI) is the market leader of CE certifiers in the area of application of the Recreational Craft Directive (2013-53-EU). We comply with high quality standards set by the accreditation standards ISO 17020 and ISO 17065 on the one hand and by IMCI itself on the other hand. IMCI also certifies other products in the marine industry and marinas.
Team spirit, short and fast decision-making processes and fun at work characterise our working atmosphere. Thereby, the customer is always at the centre of our activities.
- An innovative, international and challenging working environment in the marine industry
- An attractive and pleasant working atmosphere in an international team
- Working for a certification body that has been established since 1993
- 6-language head office
- Clear and transparent work processes
- Working for the market leader with over 3,000 customers in more than 75 countries
- Independent and structured work
- Cross-national, intercultural cooperation in a network
- Willingness to work within an existing quality assurance system
- Commitment to the global marine industry
- Open-mindedness and adaptability to changing technical, scientific and economic market requirements
- Good conduct as a representative at trade fairs and conferences
We look forward to ambitious people who would like to actively shape the further success of IMCI.
Are you interested in working for IMCI? Below you will find what we can offer you in addition to the above and what we would also expect from you as an
We would be very pleased if you got in touch with us.