Inspectors wanted !
IMCI is very proud of its worldwide network of freelance Inspectors in many countries. All Inspectors meet high quality standards set by the accreditation standards ISO 17020 and ISO 17065 on the one hand and by IMCI itself on the other hand.
Are you a naval architect or master boat builder interested in working as an IMCI Inspector? Then we would be very pleased if you would contact us.
- Large international network of more than 50 colleagues from over 20 countries
- Regular internal and external training (at IMCI's expense)
- A flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- Access to all required ISO standards (at IMCI's expense)
- Access to all required guidelines and documents
- Free choice of geographical sphere of action
- Global platform for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- Participation in the development and maintenance of ISO standards and other technical rules
- Cooperation with an international network of test facilities
- Large, up-to-date and long-range technical database
- Long-standing cooperation with the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) in Chicago, IL
- Intensive cooperation with the standards writer American Boat- & Yacht Council (ABYC) in Annapolis, MD
- Assessments on behalf of World Sailing (WS)
- A degree as naval architect, master boat builder or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in boat- or shipbuilding
- Good networking with the marine industry association in your country
- Willingness to travel within your country and worldwide if required
- English language skills in addition to your mother tongue
- German language skills are not a prerequisite but an advantage
We look forward to ambitious Inspectors who would like to actively shape the further success of IMCI.
Are you interested in working for IMCI as an Inspector? Then we would be very pleased if you would send your application, preferably by eMail, to the following recipient:
INTERNATIONAL MARINE CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
B - 4731 EYNATTEN