Guest:0 | Member:2 | Total Number of Visitors: 1897210 | Since 2007-03-23
The IMCI website offers information about followings subjects:
1. The CE certification of boats and components (like: hatch, fuel hose, steering system, fuel tank and other).
2. Certification of new and used / old boats for the European market. Sometimes this process is also called: CE certification, boat certification, European certification etc.
3. The CE certificate is demanded if you import a new or used boat to EU (imported boat) as a privat or legal person.
4. Most times you have to show the CE certificate and Declaration of Conformity (DoC) to register the boat in your country (boat registration).
5. The certification must be in accordance with the Recreational Craft Directive 94/25/EC amended by Directive 2003/44/EC.
6. Second hand boats are assessed by a Post Construction Assessment (PCA). The issued document is the Report of Conformity.